Our International CPG Business Unique is looking for a motivated professional who is willing to join our team CRM Specialists in Bisnode’s Brussels office.
You are passionate about Client Management and about CRM? Are you ready for your next challenge in your career?
- You will be the Single Point of Contact for one of our Key Clients leader in FMCG industry
- Through a consultative approach and understanding the clients’ objectives and plans, you manage end to end campaign cycles from the briefing to results sharing. (Direct Marketing Campaigns).
- You provide marketing campaign consultancy to help our client them in their multi-channel campaign management strategy and execution, with special focus on Direct Marketing Campaigns.
- Based on your proven experience in campaign management, you give appropriate recommendations to your clients (i.e. filling data gaps, segmentation, campaign planning, privacy compliance, …).
- You take ownership in all matters that concern your clients: you represent the client inside Bisnode – and coordinate with many stakeholders to deliver on time and in line with the requirements.
- You organize and coordinate regular client visits in order to work closely with your clients and understand their business needs.
- You actively contribute in account team meetings with business updates on your account but also by sharing best practices regarding marketing knowledge, industry best practice, digital best practice, etc.
You and your experience
You have proven track record in Client Relationship Management and you have experience working with different third party agencies (Creative/Technical), always establishing positive and collaborative atmosphere. You are able to manage effectively priorities even with tight delivery deadlines.
- You have a higher economical education and between 3-5 years of relevant Marketing or Client Manager experience;
- You have experience in managing and coordinating campaigns (at clients side or in a digital agency);
- You work well under-pressure, you are hands-on and solution-oriented.
- Your analytical skills enable you to understand clients’ needs and your multitasking skills enable you to deliver within the right timeline and in line with requirements;
- You have a facility to interact with different players and from different nationalities: technical teams, clients, agencies, … ;
- You are a very good communicator (written and oral) with strong organizational skills;
- Experience working in FMCG is a plus;
- You are solution and service minded, proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables), MS PowerPoint
- You have proven project management experience;
- You are fluent in English and proficient in Dutch.
You will be joining an international and young team of motivated professionals, that will be always available for you to help and support you in anything you might need. You will be working very closely together with our DataBase Managers, Project Managers, Client Engagement Managers, CRM Specialists and Data Specialists, both located in Brussels and Warsaw.
Your next move
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.