The product team at Bisnode are on a mission to deliver world class products within data and analytics that will transform the way decisions are made and businesses are run. We have the insights and we know the way we are headed – and we are on an exciting transformation journey to get there. Do you want to join us for the ride?
In this role, you will be the link between local market needs and the products we are developing on a group level. You will help ensure the best possible fit for our products and our business. Concretely, you will;
- Analyze and identify the local market and product fit to ensure insights and match with our products
- Scale new products by supporting and ensuring that local sales and marketing teams have what they need to sell our products in an efficient manner
- Manage local products until they are consolidated into group products
- Plan, drive and execute the consolidation from local products to group products together with sales, operations and other functions
You and your experience
You have an interest in data and analytics and you are truly excited about what products in this field can do. You are an experienced product manager with a large portion of drive and energy. Additionally, you enjoy working in an international environment and you communicate and negotiate successfully with stakeholders with different perspectives, cultures and styles. Concretely, we are looking for;
- Sound knowledge and relevant experience in product management processes and experience from agile methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience from IT/Telco, preferably in a product management role.
- Knowledge in marketing segmentation and connections with companies on the Belgium market in industries such as finance, insurance, automotive retail or tourism.
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French is an asset.
You will be based in Anderlecht alongside 160 colleagues in various functions of which three have a similar role to yours. Functionally, you are part of our Group Product Management team with almost 500 people in total across Bisnode. You will report to one of our Group Product Directors, Višeslav Majić, based in Zagreb. You will be in a matrix organization where we value collaboration and transparency cross borders.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! Please apply via the link below. For questions about this position, reach out to Višeslav Majić at email@example.com.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.