As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of experienced Key Account Managers in order to develop and grow the company’s customer portfolio to increase revenue margins. Based in Brussels, and reporting directly to the Commercial Director, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Your primary responsibility is to lead and direct one of the two commercial teams in order to exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology and improving processes;
- You create and execute the sales department PREMIUM and operational strategies to achieve business objectives. You accomplish this by inserting, collecting and analyzing the best data available on the market and by providing advice on how to optimize collaborations;
- You elevate people, coach, train, assist & follow-up account managers, in Key account planning, in Pipe line management and in Sales Funnel expertise and Challenger Sales methodology.
- You participate with other senior managers in developing a successful PREMIUM strategy for our solutions;
- You determine and monitor the department's key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue vs. plan, contact rate, quote closure rate and gross profit percentage;
- You anticipate and react quickly to trends and changes in performance;
- You develop and manage sales budgets to ensure company growth in line with expectations. You report adequately your team results.
- You have a master degree in a business or economics related field;
- You have several years’ proven successful experience of sales in integrated BtB services to large companies and organisations;
- You like networking and are an ambitious entrepreneur and have commercial instinct;
- You have experience with complex sales negotiations; attend sales presentations and help close sales deals in a professional way;
- You directly manage very large, high-profile customer accounts and are familiar with discussions with C-level executives;
- You help to develop sales proposals based on the customer needs;
- You have experience of working both on developing existing accounts and of breaking new ground and finding new customers;
- You demonstrate your drive and passion every day and are used to developing and building long-term relationships;
- You have a good level of stress resilience and are used to long and complex sales cycles;
- You have 7 to 10 years of experience in a sales role (Corporate accounts) and at least four years of experience in a people management role;
- You demonstrate outstanding leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and have a genuine interest in leading and developing your account managers, you help them to grow;
- You work to continuously improve the effectiveness of the sales organization and enhance productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- You are proactive, results-oriented and able to take a long-term approach;
- You have experience in selling data solutions or integrated IT solutions;
- You are fluently trilingual (Dutch, French & English).